Schedule for the 2023 Geelong Cats ‘Team of All Raffle’
2023 Geelong Cats Raffle – ‘Team of All Raffle’
Promoter & Benefiting Organisation
The 2023 Geelong Cats Raffle - Team of All Raffle’ will be conducted by the Geelong Cats Community Foundation (ABN 44 615 924 827) of GMHBA Stadium, Kardinia Park, La Trobe Terrace, Geelong, Victoria, 3220 (“GCCF”), via its nominee, the Chief Operating Officer of Geelong Football Club Limited and all its related entities. The GCCF is a is a Australian Charities and Not-For-Profit Commission (”ACNC”) registered charity which holds a Deductible Gift Recipient (“DGR”) status.
VIC, NSW, ACT, NT
Authorised under the following permits:
VIC 10250/23 NSW GOCAU/2397 ACT R 23/00121 NT FNL1005
Raffle sales commence on Monday 24th July 2023 at 9am
Raffle sales close on Tuesday 5th September 2023 at 11.59pm
No ticket sales will be accepted outside of these designated times.
Eligible Entrants / Entry Restrictions
Entry is open to residents of the Relevant States aged 18 years or older at the commencement of the Entry Period.
No persons that are either employed, or have an immediate family member employed, at the Geelong Football Club Limited or it’s related entities will be eligible to enter this Raffle.
Please note residents from SA, TAS, QLD, WA are excluded from participating in this Raffle.
Raffle Ticket Information
A total of 30,000 tickets will be available for sale.
The allocation of the pool of 30,000 tickets will be made up of 30,000 tickets being sold online to residents of the Relevant States.
How to purchase eTickets – all Relevant States:
Eligible entrants may purchase raffle tickets online via the Website raffle.geelongcats.com.au, “eTickets”. Following payment, purchasers will receive an email being an invoice for their purchase and providing their unique eTicket raffle numbers.
Maximum number of entries:
There is no limit on the number of tickets (eTickets) that may be purchased by any one person, subject always to total ticket availability.
Eligible entrants may purchase Raffle tickets for $10 per ticket. Alternatively, the following prices are available for the following multiple ticket purchases:
During the Entry Period; to Enter;
The Promoter will hold a Prize Draw on Wednesday 6th September at 13:00pm (AEST), GMHBA Stadium, 370 Moorabool St, Geelong, VIC, 3220. The Prize Draw will determine the Prize Winners from all the raffle tickets purchased during the Entry Period.
Draw Method: The Prize Draw will be conducted by in the presence of representatives of the Promoter, together with an independent witness acting as a scrutiniser who is not associated with the management or conduct of the Raffle or the benefitting organisation in any way. Numbered ticket stubs will be manually drawn at random from a barrel. Major Prize A will be drawn initially, followed by all other prizes in descending order namely Major Prize B, Major Prize C, Major Prize D, Minor Prize E, Minor Prize F, Minor Prize G & Minor Prize H. A ticket stub which has been drawn is not eligible to be drawn again. A complete list of the prizes is available below and on the Website.
Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by each Prize Provider. See Additional Information – Prizes for limitations and information on all Prizes. Prize winners’ details may be provided to a Prize Provider for the purposes of prize fulfilment. Prize values are accurate as at the commencement of the Raffle Period, and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for changes in prize values after that date.
Additional Information - Prizes
Major Prizes listed in descending order: A, B, C, D,
Minor Prize listed in descending order: E, F, G, H
There is only one ( 1) prize winner for each of Major Prizes A, B, C, D and only one prize winner for each of Minor Prize E, F, G, H
The Prize Provider for Major Prize A is Ford Motor Company of Australia Limited (ACN 004 116 223) (“Ford”).
The Winner must collect their prize from a Ford dealership closest to the Winner’s place of residence in Australia. The location of dealership will be notified to the Winner in writing within ten (10) business days of the Prize Draw and the date for vehicle collection by the Winner is Monday 21st November 2022. If the Winner is unable to collect the car from the specified dealer, they will need to make their own delivery arrangements with the dealer at their own cost. The date of prize collection is subject to availability of the vehicle but must be within one hundred and twenty (120) days from the date of notification of the Winner.
Any costs incurred in collection of the prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Any colour or number plate details used in promotional material are representational only. Neither the Promoter nor Ford accepts any responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the Prize.
The Prize will be supplied as described. The vehicle details as stated in these terms and conditions are not negotiable. No additional features or upgrade of the vehicle will be undertaken by the Promoter or Ford.
The Winner must provide all information and sign all documents necessary to enable the specified Ford dealer to register the vehicle in the name of the Winner prior to collection. Receipt is subject to the Winner being able to lawfully take possession of the Prize and comply with all registration and compulsory third-party insurance requirements of the state/territory in which the Winner collects the Prize.
The Promoter will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of the Prize. Neither the Promoter nor Ford will be responsible or liable if the Prize Winner provides the Promoter with inaccurate or incorrect details for the transferring of the Prize by the Promoter.
The Prize Provider for Major Prize B, C, D and Minor Prize E, F, G, H is the GCCF.
Where the prize is for two (2) people, both must be at least 18 years of age (unless approved by the GCCF). Event details such as date, times and location are to be confirmed. The prize winner and their guest must carry valid photo identification with them at all times during the event. If alcohol is made available as part of the prize at the event, then this will be provided subject to the principles of responsible service of alcohol as exercised by the staff and management of the premises at which the event takes place. The premises staff and management reserve the right to refuse service of alcohol to any prize winner or their accompanying guest should they be deemed to be intoxicated. The event organisers and prize suppliers may (in their absolute discretion) change or amend the date of the event without notice. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the cancellation, rescheduling, change or delay of the event by the event organizers or prize providers or suppliers.
Notification, Verification and Delivery
Winners will be notified by telephone within 2 business days of the Draw, following which notification will also be provided in writing.
Entrants must retain their original Raffle ticket(s) specifying the unique ticket number for verification purposes. Failure to produce the Raffle ticket when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. If requested by the Promoter, eligible entrants must produce proof of age and residency prior to being awarded a Prize.
If a winner (other than the Major Prize A winner) complies with these Terms and Conditions, and the Promoter verifies and accepts their entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will deliver the prize (to the address provided by the entrant at the time of entry or via the notification and verification process) within 28 days of the prize being awarded unless stated otherwise as the experience or event will take place in 2024.
If the Major Prize A winner complies with these Terms and Conditions, and the Promoter verifies and accepts their entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions please refer to the delivery requirements under section ‘Additional Information – Prizes, Major Prize A’ stipulated by the Prize Provider.
Publication of Winners
Prize winners’ names will be published in The Australian Newspaper on Monday 11th September 2023 and on the Geelong Cats Website for a period of 28 days.
Prize Claim Date
Winners have 12 months from the Draw Date in which to claim their prize. Winners are to contact the GFC by emailing Naomi Haskins email@example.com in order to claim their prize.
Unclaimed Prize Arrangements
If Major Prize A, B and C remains unclaimed 12 months after the Draw the Promoter will hold a Prize Re-Draw on 26th September 2024 at 13:00pm (AEST) at GMHBA Stadium, 370 Moorabool St, Geelong, VIC, 3220.
For all other prizes unclaimed by the Prize Claim Date, the Promoter may sell or dispose of that prize (subject to regulatory approval). Proceeds from such sale will be paid to the Promoter to be used for its not-for-profit activities.
Use of Entrant’s information by Promoter
Terms and Conditions of Entry for the 2023 Geelong Cats ‘Team of All’ Raffle
1. The 2023 Geelong Cats Raffle - ‘Team of All’ Raffle will be conducted by the Geelong Cats Community Foundation (ABN 44 615 924 827) of GMHBA Stadium, Kardinia Park, La Trobe Terrace, Geelong, Victoria, 3220 (“GFC”), via its nominee, the Chief Operating Officer of Geelong Football Club Limited and its related entities. . The GCCF is a is a Australian Charities and Not-For-Profit Commission (”ACNC”) registered charity which holds a Deductible Gift Recipient (“DGR”) status
2. These terms and the Schedule form the Conditions of Entry for this Raffle and set out all the information you need to know regarding this Raffle. Capitalised terms have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless otherwise stated. If there’s any inconsistency between these terms and the Schedule, then what’s in the Schedule is correct. By submitting your entry, you agree that these Conditions of Entry apply to your entry.
3. Any updates to these Conditions of Entry will be subject to regulatory approval where applicable, and will be published on the Website, so it’s important to check these Conditions of Entry regularly.
4. All decisions made by the GFC regarding any aspect of the Raffle are final, and no correspondence will be entered into (subject to the direction of any regulatory authority).
5. To enter, entrants must follow the Entry Procedure and purchase a raffle ticket. The GCCF will not accept entries from raffle tickets which are sold after the close date or are incomplete or illegible. It is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the GCCF if their contact details change during the Entry Period.
6. The eligibility requirements for this Raffle are set out in the Entry Restrictions.
7. The GCCF reserves the right to disqualify an entry in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry or if, in its reasonable opinion, an entrant tampers or interferes with an entry mechanism in any way.
8. If this raffle cannot be conducted for reasons beyond the GCCF’s control (for example, infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or technical failures), the GCCF reserve the right to cancel, suspend, modify or terminate the Raffle (subject to regulatory approval). If that happens, the GCCF will endeavour to notify and provide entrants with the option of having payment refunded or donated to the GCCF. If the GCCF suspends or modifies the Raffle, the GCCF reserves the right to determine how the suspended or modified Raffle proceeds and prizes are awarded (again, subject to regulatory approval).
9. Once purchased there is no refund for raffle tickets available.
10. Entrants may enter the raffle Draw multiple times, provided that each ticket purchase is unique.
How winners are decided and notified
11. All tickets that have been paid for during the Entry Period will be entered into a Prize Draw, with the exception of any entry, which the GCCF deems to be ineligible, incomplete or illegible. Tickets not paid for will not be included in the Draw. The GCCFF is not liable to any entrant if their ticket is not included in the Draw for any reason under this paragraph.
12. Draw Details are set out in the Schedule.
13. Winners will be notified, and their names published when announcing winners, as set out in the Schedule.
Prizes & Winners
14. Information and details about Prize(s) are set out in the Schedule. Prize values are accurate as at the commencement date for the Raffle. All costs, fees, charges or expenses associated with the Prize(s), which are not specified in the Schedule, are the responsibility of the winner(s).
15. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. If for any reason a prize is not available, the GCCF will substitute it for another prize of equal or higher value (in its discretion).
16. All claimed prizes will be distributed to winners within 28 days of the Draw, or by arrangement with the Winner and the Prize Provider.
17. The GCCF reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and proof of Entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identity, residency or Entry validity considered suitable for verification is at the GCCF’s discretion. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute or compensation will be offered.
18. If a prize winner does not redeem any element of a prize then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize or any part of it.
19. If (having made reasonable efforts) a prize winner cannot be contacted, or if a prize winner is deemed ineligible to receive the prize, or if any prize is not accepted or claimed by the Prize Claim Date, the GCCF reserves the right (subject to regulatory approval, if required) to sell the prize. Proceeds from such sale will be paid to the GCCF to be used for its not-for-profit purposes.
20. If you are a Winner, you are responsible for your use of the Prize, including complying with all relevant laws and any applicable terms and conditions of use. The GCCF and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
21. The winners’ express consent will be sought in relation to any promotional activity regarding the outcome of the Raffle.
22. The GCCF and its agencies and representatives associated with this Raffle will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Raffle or the awarding or taking of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
23. The GCCF accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The GCCF is not liable for any consequences of user error including any costs incurred.
Australian Consumer Law
24. A winner has rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the GCCF. These rights include a statutory guarantee that any services provided by the GCCF will be rendered with due care and skill and that any goods will be of acceptable quality. These Conditions of Entry do not exclude, restrict or modify those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent it is permitted by law to do so, the GCCF makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, other than the Australian Consumer Law, regarding the quality and suitability of the prize awarded under these
Conditions of Entry and will not be responsible for breach of any such implied terms.
25. Entrants release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Raffle and acknowledge that: (a) the Raffle is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook; (b) any information provided by the entrant in connection with the Raffle is provided to the GCCF and not to Facebook; and (c) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Raffle will be directed to the GCCF, not to Facebook.
GCCF’s use of entries and Personal Information