The Geelong Cats are committed to remaining a powerful team to be reckoned with each and every year. There is a significant, ongoing requirement to improve and upgrade facilities from the day they are installed. Technology moves faster than anyone can anticipate, and it is the aim of the Cats to have cutting edge facilities for our players, coaches and support staff to ensure our club is at the pinnacle of athlete development.
You have the opportunity to assist us with maintaining the benchmark facilities and programs required for the Club and team to perform continuously at our peak.
• High Performance Equipment Needs – Provides our players and coaches the necessary gymnasium and sports science equipment, enabling the team to train and perform at optimum level.
• Player Development Programs – Ensures we can provide our players with a broad football education so they can be the best they can be. This is achieved through leadership development and specialist coaching programs.
• Talent Identification Programs – Talent identification both on- and off-field is extremely important to continue the “The Geelong Way”.
• Coaches and Football Staff Development – Our coaches and football staff strive to be better all the time to give the club and the players the edge. This program provides our coaches and football staff professional development so they can help our club strive for Greatness.
• Sports Science Initiatives – Science is providing more information which can be used to improve how players and coaches perform. It is the Club’s aim to be at the cutting edge of sports science best practice. This includes not only game day but development and rehabilitation.
Our aim each year is to win the premiership and contributions from donors will greatly assist us in achieving this.